Granting someone else (e.g., Executive Assistant, etc) access to sign into Okta on your behalf.
Delegator = person giving / passing on the delegation
Delegatee = person receiving / assuming the delegation
Setup Delegated access, using Trusona
Trusona App setup
- The delegator and delegatee(s) need to install the Trusona app and register their work email addresses.
Delegated Access Setup
- Delegator: Log into Okta as him/herself.
- On the Okta dashboard, choose the application called 'Trusona'. This will open a new tab and present a Trusona QR code.
- Delegatee: Scan the QR code from their Trusona app.
The delegatee doesn't need to be in person as long as they have a way to scan the QR code.
Test Delegated Access
- Delegatee: Log into Okta.
- Delegatee: Scan the QR code and when asked which user account you are logging in as, choose the delegator's user account.