If you need to manually upgrade the Trusona Credential Provider and originally used our MSI, we have outlined the steps below. You do not need to uninstall the Trusona Credential Provider first as you will be installing on top of the current installation.
1. In an elevated PowerShell prompt, run the following command:
msiexec.exe /q /i c:\path\to\Trusona-Credential-Provider-Installer-x.y.z.msi ENDPOINT=FQDN_agent_hostname
Before running the command, make sure to:
- Replace FQDN_agent_hostname with the FQDN of the Trusona Agent server.
- Update the path to the MSI file.
- Update the name of the MSI with the version you are installing.
2. Go to the Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, and look for 'Trusona Credential Provider'. Ensure the version reflects the version you specified in the above command. If it is still showing an older version, give it a moment and then refresh.
The Trusona Credential Provider has been upgraded once the updated version is reflected in Programs and Features.
If you have any questions or need additional help, reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org