There are two different ways to resend your verification email. The option that you choose will be determined by if you are a first-time user or adding an additional email to your account.
If you are a First-Time User and have not received a verification email from Trusona, please do the following:
1. In your Trusona app, select "I did not receive an email".
2. Select the "Change email" button. You do not have to use a different email; you can reenter the email you would like to use and have Trusona send you another verification email.
3. This will take you back to the previous screen. Tap on your email and reenter your email address. The white circle button will turn purple after you reenter your email.
4. Confirm that the email you entered is correct and select "Yes".
Trusona allows for up to ten email addresses to be registered within the Trusona app. If you are not receiving an email from Trusona try a different email address to determine if you can receive a verification email to that address. Also, check your spam folder to see if the Trusona verification email arrived there.
The Trusona verification email looks like this
If you are adding an email to your existing account and have not received a verification email from Trusona, please do the following:
- Go to your Settings and click on the unverified email that you are trying to add to your account.
- Edit the email address if it was input incorrectly into the app and resend your verification email.
- If the verification email still does not send, you may have reached your limit of ten (10) emails on your Trusona account. If you have not reached your limit of ten (10) emails on your Trusona account, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org