1. Can I use the Trusona app everywhere today?
Trusona needs to be adopted by a service provider (bank, healthcare, video streaming). If you have a Wordpress website or manage one, you can install our free Trusona plugin and seamlessly login. Want to try the No password login on our site? Download the Trusona app, register, and visit trusona.com/try.
2. Can I use Trusona without a phone/device?
In the future, you may be able to log in with a "magic link". This option is not as secure as Trusona and could be adopted in some cases.
3. If I forget my phone/device at an airport, can someone else gain access to use my account?
The app is unlocked using OS security (Touch ID, FaceID and Android Pattern Lock, etc.).
4. Can I use Trusona technology on multiple devices?
Download the Trusona app on the new device and go through the normal registration process.
5. Can I use Trusona technology without internet connectivity on my phone/device?
6. Is Trusona storing my personal identifiable information (PII)?
Trusona stores your email address and name. All the rest of the information is not personally identifiable.
7. Can I use Trusona technology without scanning a QR code?
This video shows how Trusona technology uses “deep linking” to login on the same phone/device. We only use a QR on a second screen (desktop, laptop, TV, ATM, kiosk, etc.)
8. Can I use Trusona with an iPad or tablet?