SAML Authorization and Attribute mapping help Trusona integrate with SaaS applications. Using the Trusona Dashboard, admins can change Trusona mappings.
Changing Trusona SAML Mapping Attributes:
- Log in to Trusona Dashboard
- Click on Generic SAML from the left-side menu.
- Find the SAML integration that will have its mapping attributes changed.
- Click on the integration's Actions button.
- From the dropdown menu, select Customize Attributes.
- The SAML Attribute Mappings page will be displayed.
Applications that Trusona integrates with using SAML often have the ability to change the attribute mapping (i.e. email_id, given_name, userid, etc) of the SAML request being sent to Trusona. Some vendors require that Trusona make the changes to the attribute mapping.
- Make the desired changes to the Attributes and click save.