You can add multiple email addresses to your Trusona account and remove email addresses from your account when you no longer need to use them with Trusona. You may want to add an email to your Trusona account if you want to use Trusona with a work email and a personal email. You may want to delete an email address if you are no longer using that email address with Trusona but still want to use the app with a different email. A user can have up to 10 emails verified on their account.
Adding an Email Address to your Trusona Account:
1. Open the Trusona app and select the person icon on the top right.
2. Select "Edit Account"
3. Select the plus sign on the top right
4. Enter the email you would like to add and select "Done." Then select "Yes" to confirm that you have entered it correctly.
5. Go to your email inbox and verify the link Trusona sent you by selecting the "Verify Email" button.
6. After you verify your email, you will see the word "verified" next to your email in settings
If you wait more than one (1) hour to verify your email address, the link will expire. You can send yourself another verification email by going into settings in the Trusona app, select Email, and select Verify. You will receive a new verification email from Trusona.
Deleting an Email Address from your Trusona Account:
To delete an email from your Trusona account, go to Settings > Email > and swipe from right to left on the email you would like to delete. A delete button will appear. Select Delete.